Want to plan the perfect Disney World holiday? They say to maximise you Disney World holiday, there has to be some planning involved. Some people like to wing it, maybe picking parks day by day. Under the old Fastpass system, this was fine. Since the introduction of FastPass+, if you want to snag that elusive Flight of Passage FastPass, you’ll need to plan!
I’m a big Disney World planner – I love planning everything – restaurants, fast passes, what parks we’ll do on what days, heck even my outfits.
If you’re like me and love to plan or if you’re just feeling a bit overwhelmed and don’t know where to start, I’ve put together this planning spreadsheet so you could pop all your holiday info in one place.
The one tool you’ll need to plan the perfect Disney World holiday!
I’ve been using my planning spreadsheet for over four years. I’ve perfected it so that it’s super easy to use and has space for all the information you may require for your trip. Guides and planning tools that allow you to write stuff down physically are great – but with the chopping and changing that can happen when you snag that elusive dining reservation or fast pass with 2 weeks to go – it can get a little messy (I don’t do tip-ex!)
Feel free to copy the spreadsheet into excel or numbers and edit away – the beauty of this being digital is that you can change it round to suit your needs.
Pro tip: The events tabs are so underrated. Use these rows to spread out the big events like fireworks, stage shows and parades to make sure you fit them all into your holiday!
Plan the perfect Disney World holiday
Don’t forget the key dates to book stuff in via the My Disney Experience website or app. Here’s a handy checklist to kick start your planning:
- Download the My Disney Experience App and link your booking to your Disney Account
- Download a copy of my planning spreadsheet to begin planning your adventures.
- 180 days before arrival: Book your Restaurants (if you’re staying on Disney property, you can book the first 10 days of your stay in one go)
- 60 days before arrival: FastPasses (for Disney resort guests)
- 30 days before arrival: FastPasses (for non-Disney resort guests)